From UFStarfleet LCARS
Author(s): Natalya Karu
College: College of Security Sciences
School: School of Intelligence
Current version: 110122
Delivery Method: Classroom lecture
Assessment Method: Written Examination
Class Status: ACTIVE
Class Length: 20 minutes + Exam
Synopsis: An introductory lecture about the UFS Intelligence Branch.
The materials as used in the creation of this class are the property of United Federation Starfleet Academy (UFSA) of United Federation Starfleet Inc. (UFS), and they are solely intended for the private use of our members. UFS holds no claims to any trademarks, copyrights, or properties held by CBS Paramount Television, any of its subsidiaries, or on any other company's or person's intellectual properties which may or may not be contained within.
No portion of these materials may be copied or republished in any or form without the written consent of a Director of United Federation Starfleet, Inc. All content drawn in from sources outside of UFS are used per Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107: Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use, of the United States code. The material as used is for educational purposes only and no profit is made from the use of the material.
Material used in this specific class was inspired, copied and/or summarised from the sources referenced below, and various Star Trek films, television episodes and licensed works.
- Contributions from – JessicaClaudia Maynard, Kazia Ravenheart
- Doctor Watson - http://sherlockholmes.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Watson
- Requirements for an intelligence analyst - http://www.ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Intelligence_Analyst
- Requirements for an infiltration specialist - http://www.ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Infiltration_Specialist
- Sherlock Holmes, Methods of Detection - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes#Methods_of_detection
- The Sign of Four - http://www.topmystery.com/books/review/The-Sign-of-Four