From UFStarfleet LCARS
Author(s): Rascal Cleanslate
College: College of Security Sciences
School: School of Fleet Security
Current version: 090326
Delivery Method: Classroom lecture
Assessment Method: Written Examination
Class Status: ACTIVE
Class Length: 23 minutes + Exam
Synopsis: Part two of a three-part class covering the various security systems found on a starship
The materials as used in the creation of this class are the property of United Federation Starfleet Academy (UFSA) of United Federation Starfleet Inc. (UFS), and they are solely intended for the private use of our members. UFS holds no claims to any trademarks, copyrights, or properties held by CBS Paramount Television, any of its subsidiaries, or on any other company's or person's intellectual properties which may or may not be contained within.
No portion of these materials may be copied or republished in any or form without the written consent of a Director of United Federation Starfleet, Inc. All content drawn in from sources outside of UFS are used per Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107: Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use, of the United States code. The material as used is for educational purposes only and no profit is made from the use of the material.
Material used in this specific class was inspired, copied and/or summarised from the sources referenced below, and various Star Trek films, television episodes and licensed works.
- Internal Sensors - http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Internal_sensors
- Phasers - http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Phasers
- Quantum Torpedoes - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/2460/database/qtorp.htm
- Security Systems - http://www.expansionfleet.com/expansion/components/com_mambowiki/index.php?title=Security_Systems
- Security Tactical Department - http://www.starbase-beta.com/infobase/index.php?title=Security-Tactical_Department
- Sensor - http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Sensor
- Starfleet Security Codes - http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/startrek/universe/source/security.htm
- Starship Weapons - http://www.starshipdatalink.net/operations/weapons.html