From UFStarfleet LCARS
These awards are handed out at the discretion of the Commander-in-Chief during the year.
- Executive Action - Presented to individuals who excel at administrative jobs. These individuals work hard behind the scenes to ensure UFS run smoothly for everyone involved.
- Christopher Pike Medal of Valor - Awarded to those members who placed themselves in harm's way to save another persons live. Members who are in a profession that saves lives are excluded from this award, for example, A Firefighter saving someone from a burning building while on the job does not qualify...however, a firefighter who was underway and stopped to save a child from drowning is.
- Bronze Star, Silver Star, Gold Star - Awarded for Leadership, Creativity or Initiative from members, Bronze for Chapter, Silver for Sector and Gold for Fleet. This does not reflect the post of the member but the level the activity occurred on. Example if the Chief of Communications comes up with an idea to help all Chapters it would be Bronze, if Sectors its Silver, Fleet then Gold.
- Prestigious Service Award - Presented to individuals who have shown a commitment to their tasks and duties at United Federation Starfleet. These individuals have worked tirelessly to ensure the goals of their post are constantly moving forward and progressing, gaining them the respect and admiration of their peers.
- Ribbon of Valor - Mediation or Problem Resolution - Awarded to a member who has played a key role in problem resolution or mediation between UF Starfleet members, chapters or sectors.
- Distinguished Service Cross - Presented to a UF Starfleet officer whose actions have helped to distinguish UFS from other groups. This award is given for a singular action that helps advance or elevate UF Starfleet as a whole. Through their efforts and dedication have improved UFS as a whole.
- Federation Star - Presented to the commissioned officer who has been active for at least 1 year. This individual is a leader in UFS and has served the Federation to the best of their ability, attempting in all their actions to be a proper representative of UFS. In addition to their leadership, these individuals are always willing to help others. Dedicating much of their time and service to Roddenberry's ideals.
- Legion of Honor - Awarded to a member for significant activity in promoting Star Trek, development and implementation of fun, Star Trek-themed ideas, and Star Trek fandom as a whole.
- Legion of Merit - Awarded to members for excellence in inventiveness or craftsmanship in an aspect related to their chapter, sector or UF Starfleet.
- Rising Star - Presented to a member of UFS, enlisted or commissioned, who has been active for less than 1 year. During their time with UFS this individual has served the group well and attempts in all their actions to go above and beyond the call of duty to make UFS better.
- United Federation Starfleet Medal of Honor - Presented to a member of UFS who has shown excellence in the entirety of their duties and service to United Federation Starfleet. These individuals have dedicated much time and energy into making UFS a better place for all the members. Sacrificing their free time and personal desires to further the dream and realization that is United Federation Starfleet. One must be an active UFS member for at least 1 year to be able to receive this award.
- United Federation Starfleet Order of the Shining Star - Presented to members of UFS who have shown an unparalleled commitment to their duties. Through the perseverance and dedication of these fine members, UFS has been able to soar to new heights, setting a bright and shining beacon for others to follow and emulate. These individuals are the face of UFS and as such their duties and actions are at all times that of one befitting a Starfleet Officer. They inspire further greatness in those around them, by their actions allowing others to excel and shine with them One must be an active UFS member for at least 1 year to be able to receive this award.
- Andreia Reid Medal of Service - Awarded to a member for significant activity in UF Starfleet. Said member has visibly sacrificed their time and energy for UF Starfleet, working not to advance themselves but the group as a whole. This member has been so hard working, so active and recognized so much for it that their name is synonymous with duty and commitment to UF Starfleet and the ideas Star Trek is based from.
- Purple Heart - Presented to UF Starfleet members who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, be it military, civil service, or even the duty of being a good samaritan.