From UFStarfleet LCARS
The Second officer is the 3rd in command of a starship or spacestation, this officer is one of the department heads and is responsible for assisting in additional command duties as and when the CO/XO requires.
While the Second Officer can be part of the command structure on a larger ship or station crew, they still retain their "normal" branch duty station and color uniform
- Management and integration of ship actvities and integration with other UFS fleet vessels and facilities
- Reporting to CO/XO of their specific duty station
- Assuming command in the eventuality that something happens to the CO or XO.
- Introduction to UF Starfleet
- Protocols and Procedures
- History of UFS I
- History of UFS II
- Bridge Duty Stations
- Introduction to Leadership
- Command Protocols: Starbase and Starship Command I
- Introduction to UFS Communications
- Communications Officer (to be developed)
- Helm Protocols
- History of Starships I
- History of Starships II
- Flight 101
- Workbee Operations
""Suggestions (Not Required)""
- Is required to be a current department head on the ship/station.
Suggestions (Not Required)
- Lieutenant JG
- No reprimands on service record
- Good behaviour and reputation