From UFStarfleet LCARS
Author(s): Bogle Richard
College: College of Command
School: School of Command Protocols
Current version: 090412
Delivery Method: Classroom lecture - Interactive
Assessment Method: Written Examination
Class Status: ACTIVE
Class Length: 90 minutes + Exam (Please note that this class involves debate and discussion so duration may vary)
Synopsis: Part one of a two-part class providig an in-depth study of the Prime Directive
The materials as used in the creation of this class are the property of United Federation Starfleet Academy (UFSA) of United Federation Starfleet Inc. (UFS), and they are solely intended for the private use of our members. UFS holds no claims to any trademarks, copyrights, or properties held by CBS Paramount Television, any of its subsidiaries, or on any other company's or person's intellectual properties which may or may not be contained within.
No portion of these materials may be copied or republished in any or form without the written consent of a Director of United Federation Starfleet, Inc. All content drawn in from sources outside of UFS are used per Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107: Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use, of the United States code. The material as used is for educational purposes only and no profit is made from the use of the material.
Material used in this specific class was inspired, copied and/or summarised from the sources referenced below, and various Star Trek films, television episodes and licensed works.
- Berman, R. and Pillar, M. (1998) Star Trek: Insurrection (Movie)
- Memory Alpha - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Benjamin_Sisko
- Memory Alpha - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_Picard
- Memory Alpha - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/James_T._Kirk
- Memory Alpha - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Jonathan_Archer
- Memory Alpha - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Kathryn_Janeway
- Reeves-Stevens, J & G (1990) Prime Directive
- Robinson, P (1998) 'The First’ in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds by Smith, D.W.
- Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, Including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies - http://www.state.gov/t/ac/trt/5181