From UFStarfleet LCARS
Author(s): Ishan Broek
College: College of Cultural Studies
School: School of General Cultural Studies
Current version: 110120
Delivery Method: Classroom lecture
Assessment Method: Written Examination
Class Status: ACTIVE
Class Length: 17 minutes + Exam
Synopsis: This class provides an overview of the development of Xenology from its early beginnings on earth through to the present day.
The materials as used in the creation of this class are the property of United Federation Starfleet Academy (UFSA) of United Federation Starfleet Inc. (UFS), and they are solely intended for the private use of our members. UFS holds no claims to any trademarks, copyrights, or properties held by CBS Paramount Television, any of its subsidiaries, or on any other company's or person's intellectual properties which may or may not be contained within.
No portion of these materials may be copied or republished in any or form without the written consent of a Director of United Federation Starfleet, Inc. All content drawn in from sources outside of UFS are used per Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107: Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use, of the United States code. The material as used is for educational purposes only and no profit is made from the use of the material.
Material used in this specific class was inspired, copied and/or summarised from the sources referenced below, and various Star Trek films, television episodes and licensed works.
- Ancient Humanoid - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Ancient_humanoid
- Drake Equation - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation
- Preservers - http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Preservers
- Preservers - http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Preserver_%28race%29
- Xenobiology - http://aliens.monstrous.com/xenobiology.htm
- Xenobiology - http://www.xenology.info/Papers/Xenobiology.htm
- Xenobiology - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenobiology
- Xenology - http://www.davidbrin.com/xenology1.htm
- Xenology - http://www.xenology.info/index.htm
- Xenology 101 - http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f39-religion-spirituality-science-philosophy/t48998-first-contact-scenarios-xenology-101-a/