From UFStarfleet LCARS
College: College of Operations
School: School of Fleet Operations
Current version: 090730
Delivery Method: Classroom lecture & Practical Activity
Assessment Method: Instructor Assessment
Class Status: ACTIVE
Class Length: 1 Hour
Synopsis: This class covers the basics of the flight controller position.
The materials as used in the creation of this class are the property of United Federation Starfleet Academy (UFSA) of United Federation Starfleet Inc. (UFS), and they are solely intended for the private use of our members. UFS holds no claims to any trademarks, copyrights, or properties held by CBS Paramount Television, any of its subsidiaries, or on any other company's or person's intellectual properties which may or may not be contained within.
No portion of these materials may be copied or republished in any or form without the written consent of a Director of United Federation Starfleet, Inc. All content drawn in from sources outside of UFS are used per Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107: Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use, of the United States code. The material as used is for educational purposes only and no profit is made from the use of the material.
Material used in this specific class was inspired, copied and/or summarised from the sources referenced below, and various Star Trek films, television episodes and licensed works.
- Flight Controller - http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Flight_controller
- Helm - http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Helm
- Helmsman - http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Helmsman
- Helm Pilot - http://www.usseagle2185.tripod.com/startreksimguidehelmpilot.html
- The Star Trek Encyclopedia – A Reference Guide To The Future – pgs 25,103, 123,124,305