Delta Quadrant Sector Map
From UFStarfleet LCARS
The map below depicts Delta Quadrant sector space explored by UFS.
- Each square on the grid below represents one 'Sector'. Each 'Sector' is 20 light years across
- The thicker borders represent 'Sector Block' boundaries. Each 'Sector Block' consists of 25 'Sectors' and is 100 light years across.
- At a cruising speed of Warp 5, a Sector takes 34 days to traverse. At Warp 9, it takes 5 days.
- At a cruising speed of Warp 5, a 'Sector Block' takes 11 months to traverse. At Warp 9, it takes 50 days.
- The Red figures along the coreward and spinward edges represent approximate distances from Pinastri Prime in Light Years