Delta Communicator Submission Guidelines
From UFStarfleet LCARS
Standard Article Submissions
- Articles can be submitted in two ways. Either by in-world notecard to Poison Toocool, or by email to 
- The notecard or email should be titled - "Article Name - Your SL Name"
- Any Pictures/Screen Shots that are to accompany the Article should be submitted in .jpg format
- All articles will be approved by the Editor-in-Chief prior to publication & edited for grammar or to fit the space available.
Photo only submissions are subject to all of the guidelines as for Photos/Screenshots accompanying Normal Articles, I.E: no Screenshot00103.jpg or similar titles with the following qualifications.
- Photos/Pics are to be named "Photo Description - Your SL Name" (Photo description to be replaced with an actual description)
- Photos/Pics need to be viewable by all ages - i.e no naked shots, no cursing language in speech etc etc
- Pictures must be delivered by email along with the article.
Reviewed and Amended by:
Last Revision Stardate: 180613
Intended Audience: All Members UF Starfleet
Reviewing Authority: Chief of UF Starfleet Communications <br\>