Beta Antares Group and SIM Rules
From UFStarfleet LCARS
The USS Menelaus is one of several United Federation Starfleet, or UFS for short, role play ships that is used to farther the UFS adventure.
The USS Menelaus, like the various role play ships, stations and facilities within the UFS, is marked as a chapter where officers serve and join in with the role plays created. We are located on the SIM of Beta Antares Shipyards'. The Group and SIM Rules of UFS guide our Regulations:
- Comply with the posted Sandbox Rules.
- Comply with the Officers Code of Conduct at any time you are wearing an UF Starfleet or representing the group
- No Griefing. This rule is applicable to any member at any time you are wearing your UF Starfleet uniform at any Sim or location. You are our representative in those situations and we hope you act like an officer should. Please be aware that even if you do not wear your Starfleet uniform you are still a representative of UFS....so you should act like that at all times.
- Guns/Weapons: must remain holstered and secured at all times unless actively participating in a Sim in the RP Area or at Weapons Range.
- No Cheating: during roleplays, gadgets used for shielding, flying, teleporting are not allowed
- No Trespassing : entering occupied housing units around the SIM without the presence of the renter or a member of the Sim administration is not allowed and will be subject to disciplinary action.
- No Eavesdropping : The use of such devices as well as recording devices are not allowed and action will be taken against its owner, unless the use has been authorized by ships command.
- Air/Spacecraft Maneuvering : responsible maneuvering of any craft is recommended AT ALL times. Consult the owner's manual for your craft previous to using it in order to prevent unnecessary collisions.
- No Littering : Personal objects should be taken back to your inventory when not in use. Objects being used by the group should be deeded to the administration of the land group (see Engineering for details).High prim objects should be authorized by Ships command officers before their use. Offices assigned to designated quarters should keep their prim count to a minimum (see prim limits).
- Decorum: appropriate behavior, speech, dress codes observed as follows
- Behavior: politeness and courtesy towards other individuals, including visitors.
- Dress code: UF Starfleet uniforms while on duty. This is an adult themed ship, no civilians, family or children are allowed aboard - wear what you like, or not, in the privacy of your own quarters only
- Speech: Foul language is allowed, but within limits and not to be directed at anyone