From UFStarfleet LCARS
|*Class: Class M (Minshara)|
|*Satellites: Two D Class Moons|
|*Location: Sector 007H, Delta Quadrant|
|*Star System: Barrett System|
|*Species of Note:Humanoids, predominately Terran|
|*Faction Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet|
|Barrett III is a lush idyllic environment and home to the Federation Haven's Hope Colony.|
- Classification: Class M
- Distance from sun: 1.4 AU
- Diameter: 34000 km
- Gravity: 1.1
- Mean Circumference 109955.74 Km
- Volume 22.45 X9^12 KM^3
- Surface Area 3.85 X11^9 KM^2
- Escape Velocity : 13.05 Km/sec
- Mass 3.2323X10^24 Kg
- Mean Density : .144 g/cm
- Atmosphere: Oxygen/Nitrogen with traces of Argon and other Gases.
- Weather system: normal meteorlogy system. cloud system.
- Temperature: -25C to 50C
- Surface: 60% water, 40% landmass. flora and fauna system, mountain ranges, rivers and lakes, prairies and grass fields.
- Lifeforms: No Animal Life or Sentient Species (Evidence of Advanced Culture with presence of Ruins)
- Tech. level: None.
- Specials: Location of Haven's Hope Federation Historical Research Colony.
From excavations on the surface of Barrett III, it appears as if the planet was once home to an extreamly advanced civilisation. Alloys have been located on the surface which appear to be beyond the metallurgical ability of the Federation to replicate, suggesting a highly evolved culture. Digs on the "sister" planet, Barrett IV have located various other ruins as well as a dangerous parasitic lifeform, the Parainfectus who had been sealed away in containment on the ocean floor.
Unfortunately, further details about the planet are still unknown.
Barrett III has almost idyllic weather patterns, both not too hot and not two cold. It shares exactly the same diameter with its "sister" planet Barrett IV which itself is strange. The environment is perfectly configured to human specifications and there have been no recorded storms of any kind on the surface of the planet. Barrett III has calm oceans and a large variety of plant life but contains no animal life.
Barrett III contains many different and unique varieties of plants. For example, the "Birds of Paradise" plant, only ever believe to have existed on Earth is also present on Barrett III as well as multiple variety of Klingon and planets unique to other races worlds.
There is no current animal life on Barrett III.