From UFStarfleet LCARS
United Federation Starfleet has 4 alert conditions.
The following Protocols and Procedures are to be utilized by anyone stationed or visiting UF Starfleet Ships, Stations or HQ.
Starfleet Personnel not assigned to the area they are visiting may be utilized within their departmental specialties and asked to report to the Branch Chief of that department in accordance with the Chain of Command.
Green Alert or Condition Green is the normal operation status. All starfleet officers carry out their standard patrol duties and assignments.
Yellow Alert or “Condition Yellow” signifies a heightened state of alert. the Ship/Station/HQ is placed on standby, all starfleet officers are recalled to their posts. The United Federation Starfleet Marine Corps is ordered to be on standby for immediate deployment
When yellow alert is issued the following will be activated:
- All Security personnel will report to their duty station
- Additional security personnel will be stationed in Engineering.
- All Security personnel are issued Phaser II sidearms, and one Security Office may be stationed on the Bridge , Phasers are to be locked to Stun cycle
- All highly secure areas will require Voice Verification and Codes to access
- All armoury lockers will be secured and locked to non Security, Marines and Command personnel
- There will be 3 person teams patrolling areas
- All Medical personnel will report to sickbay and make preparations for any and all instances as required
- Marines will join Security with patrols
- All Cadets are to report to the Academy for assignment
Red Alert or Condition Red means that an enemy attack is imminent or has begun. Starfleet Security and Marines has secured all restrictive areas and has sensitive areas completely under lockdown. All ships and starfleet forces have orders to engage the enemy.
When Red Alert is issued the following will be activated
- All non essential personnel will return to quarters or be escorted to a safe area until given leave by Command.
- All Medically trained Personnel without an assignment will be required to report to Sickbay to assist in medical emergencies
- The Bridge will be secured with 2 security guards posted at the entrance
- Transporters will be locked down for essential use only with a Security Officer posted with the Transporter Chief
- In extreme cases there will be an evacuation of none essential areas
- The MARA/Warp Core will be secured and level 5 force field erected around it
- All highly sensitive areas will be secured with 2 security officers
- Admiralty will be placed under Security Escort
- Brig and all computer systems will require a voice verification and Command Codes to access
- All shuttles and flyers will be secured and access will be revoked to all personnel that are not assigned to those areas.
- All Cadets are to report to Academy for Assignment
Blue Alert or Condition Blue is an alert signal status which was called for in exceptional situations, including, but not limited to, environmental hazards to the crew, main power failure, docking and separation maneuvers, and landing protocols, for ships with the capability.
When Blue Alert is issued the following will be activated
- All crew will report to duty stations and wait for command staff or department chiefs to relay orders
- Areas will be put in lockdown if Command deems it necessary and this will be in effect until the situation is resolved.
- All Medical and Engineering personnel will be on stand by and be issued orders depending on the situation
- All Security personnel will report to the Chief of Security for assignments
- All Marine personnel will report to the MOIC for assignments.
- All cadets are placed in a secure area
Quarantine protocols All medical personnel will stand ready to deal with any toxins, biological or mass casualties. And will be in effect until the incident is declared by the Chief Medical Officer and CO. HQ will be put under Quarantine and no personnel will be permitted to enter or leave the building until Medical and Command staff have lifted the blue alert All transport will be taken offline except for medical personnel being transported in to HQ with bio suits on All security lockers will be secured and locked from any personal except Security, Marines and Command Personnel